Inspection copy: Tuck: the spiritual journey of the Curtel Friar
Tuck: the spiritual journey of the curtel friar
One man's struggle for justice leads to him to being excommunicated from the Church and on the wrong side of the law.
His world is turned upside down, until a chance meeting with another famous outlaw, Robin Hood.
The rest, as they say, is history.
A full production kit will be mailed to you as an inspection copy.
By selecting this option you are agreeing to
- purchase the production kit if you decide to go ahead with the musical
- return the musical at your own expense and in good condition if you decide not to process with the musical
outlaw; hunter; man of God
After numerous versions of this story in recent times, this plot follows the earliest recorded version of the story A Lyttell Geste of Robyn Hode written in England in approximately 1450 AD.
The production kit includes:
- Script: Blackline master - photocopy as many copies as are required for the production
- Musical manuscript: Blackline master - photocopy as many copies as are required for the production
- CD; Full production version of all songs, Karaoke versions, and sound effects
Royalties are required dependent on the number of performances.
Duration: 70 minutes
Cast: 16 male, 2 female, 7 optional,+ chorus line of monk