Inspection Copy: Battle of the Beanfield
The Stonehenge Free Festival, held at and around the summer solstice had grown into one of the biggest music festivals in Britain from it's beginnings in 1974. It became a celebration of music and various alternative cultures.
But 1985 was to be different...
Follow, 'the Peace Convoy', a group of new age travellers and musicians, the advanced party, tasked with setting up the festival site.
This hard-hitting musical drama incorporates 'lost' ITN news footage of the real life events as they unfolded.
Prepare to be shocked by this retelling of a little-known historical event.
Suitable for Secondary/High School, Tertiary and Community groups
This is a great catalyst for discussions about politics and law.
A full production kit will be mailed to you as an inspection copy.
By selecting this option you are agreeing to
- purchase the production kit if you decide to go ahead with the musical
- return the musical at your own expense and in good condition if you decide not to process with the musical
The production kit includes:
- Script: Blackline master - make as many copies as required for your production
- Musical Manuscript: Blackline Master - Make as many copies as required for your production
- CD includes the production version of all song, Karaoke versions, sound effects and musical interludes - burn as many copies as are required for your production
Does not include
- Any royalties associated with your performance